Difference between revisions of "Middle attic"
From Cantor's Attic
Revision as of 08:45, 28 December 2011
Welcome to the middle attic, where you will find many of the commonly used concepts of infinity in set theory.
- Up to the upper attic
- $\beth$-fixed point
- strong limit cardinal
- the $\beth_\alpha$ hierarchy
- $\aleph$-fixed point
- the $\aleph_\alpha$ hierarchy
- $\aleph_\omega$ and singular cardinals
- the continuum
- regular cardinals
- $\aleph_1$, the first uncountable cardinal
- $\aleph_0$ and the rest of the lower attic